Illustrator Stefan Lindblad / Canvas Illustration & Design follows the EU Data Protection Ordinance, GDPR.
Canvas Illustration & Design – Stefan Lindblad complies with the regulations applicable to the EU Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), to ensure that we handle your personal data in accordance with applicable legislation. This also includes how we treat the data that is collected and saved.
Personal Data Manager is Canvas Illustration & Design – Stefan Lindblad, Stockholm, SWEDEN
The purpose of processing your personal information:
The Company Canvas Illustration & amp; Design – Stefan Lindblad collects and processes personal information about you, to make it possible for you and us to communicate via email, buy via the online Shop. We comply with current legislation in order to convert a purchase and get us a sale to you as well as for us to be able to fulfill accounting in the processing of your personal data in our commitment to you as a customer, according to current Swedish & EU law.
When buying via the Shop
Canvas Illustration & Design, Illustrator Stefan Lindblad, will NEVER PASS ON PASSWORD OR ASK FOR YOUR PASSWORD. NEVER LEAVE THIS INFORMATION TO ANYONE.
All financial transaction in the store, takes place with PayPal. And that’s why PayPal handles your eco-friendly information on payment and credit cards.
The Swedish Tax Agency is entitled to 7 years’ reporting obligation, so data between companies is saved and archived. No personal data that can be traced to private individuals is stored, filed more than the law requires, usually 7 years.
All financial transaction and payment information is handled exclusively by PayPal and the card issuer, is bank, when you pay with Mastercard, Visa, PayPal account, etc. None of this is saved online at the Canvas shop or online courses website.
Your personal data will be saved as long as there is a need for these data to fulfill the purpose of collecting the data. We will also save such personal data as long as it is required to comply with applicable laws, such as the Bookkeeping Act.
Who can access your personal information?
Canvas Illustration & amp; Design – Stefan Lindblad takes seriously on security and personal data, and never sells any personal information.
Canvas Illustration & amp; Design – Stefan Lindblad may disclose your personal information to third parties due to the Bookkeeping Act.
You are always entitled to:
– Request a so-called registry extract.
– Request the deletion of personal data, however, with the provision that you can not always get all data deleted if there are legal requirements for us to retain them. Examples of when these reservations apply is when the information has to be saved in order to comply with current legislation for establishing applicable legislation for accounting and taxation.
– Oppose, or request a limitation on, processing of your information.
– Revert to a treatment if it is the legal basis for treatment.
– Complaint with Swedens Data Inspection, “Datainspektionen.se“
– Under certain conditions, your personal data may be transferred (so-called data portability). Read more on EU official GDPR page.
We will never sell your personal information. Welcome to ask via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the processing of your personal information.