On Privacy. This is a webshop runned by me Stefan Lindblad, Illustrator & Graphic Designer in Stockholm, SWEDEN, and I will never give out any information to any third parties about registered buyers.
I strictly use PAYPAL, please read more below. I sell to private people and businesses, but Merchant invoices account only with legitimate businesses, locally in Sweden. I am a registered company holder in SWEDEN. On those very rare occasions I do send out a newsletter, it will only be sent to those who subscribe.
I WILL NEVER ASK FOR YOUR PASSWORD OR ANY OTHER LOGIN INFORMATION. Please DO NOT HESITATE to contact me if you get any such email requests. Please contact me directly via my contact page if any such requests come your way.
What information do “Stefan Lindblad My Store” collect?
FIRST I PRACTICE COMMON SENSE
* I will only collect information from you when you register on the site & place an order, which is obvious & necessary for shipping reasons delivering using Postal Service, or communication such as e-mail. I use renowned WooCommerce as my shopping solution, and SSL security. (i.e. see https:// instead of only http://)
* When ordering or registering, I may ask you for your name & e-mail for obvious commucation reasons. Please see RED ASTERIX for what is Required. You may, however, visit the site anonymously.
* Will collect information about gift recipients so that I can fulfill the gift purchase. The information collected about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
* Like many websites, my website will use and need “cookies” for example in conjunction with PAYPAL payments and to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to the website.
* PAYPAL is used used to pay for products on this website, which means that only PAYPAL have information about your credit card, NOT ME. I will NEVER get hold of any such information. I only recieve information from PAYPAL saying payment have been payed. I do not collect any such information as I striclty use PAYPAL for secure shopping on my website
I respect ARN in Sweden: ”The National Board for Consumer Disputes”. Read in your language